#banner-ads { margin: 0px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; } #banner-ads img { margin: 0px 4px 4px 0px; padding: 3px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid #c0c0c0; } #banner-ads img:hover { margin: 0px 4px 4px 0px; padding: 3px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid #333; }

Friday, May 11, 2012

Colonial Cool....

I had one of my most memorable moment among my interior journalism adventures. This bold interior concept from Accent Hadiprana was a treat. As a interior junkie who likes it comfortable chic, it is a rare occasion that I don't do re-arrangemnet when I have my interior photo shoot there. But as it turned out, I didn't have to. 


Tom Dixon lamp


Black, red and copper palette

The flavor was all there. The red glamour Indonesian meet industrial as a Tom Dixon bronze chandelier was well seasoned with red and black velvet chairs. Blend-in just at the right medium well of colonial mood, resulting in one appetizing interior pleasure.



Table for 8 with Baccarat chandelier and two different style of dining chair

Add caption


Great atmosphere. Sammy Hendramianto and Accent Hadiprana team, extreamly success creating a place styled with from a ethnic parlor, it has gone through a lot of changes to get to the right glamour mood. The warm colonial, industrialist atmosphere is well crafted with dark grey walls, padded wall and a lot of wood characters. I can imagine sinking myself into one of the glamour corners, having a good conversation with friends, or having formal diner celebration. Nice.

If you also like this interior styling ideas, speak to me at twitter @styledecor1

--
Hadiprana Accent
Gedung Mitra Hadiprana
Jl. Kemang Raya 30 Jakarta 12730
Tel. +6221 7182787
Photography by Steve Wahyu

No comments:

Post a Comment