#banner-ads { margin: 0px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; } #banner-ads img { margin: 0px 4px 4px 0px; padding: 3px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid #c0c0c0; } #banner-ads img:hover { margin: 0px 4px 4px 0px; padding: 3px; text-align: center; border: 1px solid #333; }

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The "Rumah Tiga Pohon"...

It was a few years ago that I received the information about increasingly popular of The Rumah Tiga Pohon design by the young talented architect Yori Antar. So popular that even several design magazine publish about this house at the same time. That is something! In case you missed out, you can read my review about this house.

My first impression of this house was a bit displeasing at the facade. The introvert gate design was a major turn off. But appreantyly not at the inside. 



Wooden deck patio

It's the moment of truth. Once you entering the house and the record is set. It is a rather calming type of modern tropical house, with so much wood excitement going around. A Japanesse version of tropical house I would say. 

Not to be mistaken as the common modern tropical house in Jakarta, it was actually quite enjoyable, especially after we entering room by room.

Tjap Kunci floor tile


I was just looking for more lively kind of comfort zone at thouse. But suddenly I found the kind that would make you "aahh". The kind that makes you masmerize your eyes wide. It's the floor. I'm so in love with the blue antique pattern of Tjap Kunci floor in the working room. The pattern gives the bold statement to entire room.


Night view

It tells something more essential than simply how to create the backyard of a house. Like this natural tree at the patio. On one watch, the landscape might appears as a out door drama with each tree plant exaggerated into perfection inside the patio terrace. But I suppose, that's what it takes to remind us that every little thing is beautiful, we just have to keep it. We just easily overlook it.


Unique ceiling ventilation

Among all the rooms I'd say the stair ceiling is my favorite. Probably it's the last encounter effect, but the slightly eclectic yet contemporary suits my eyes very well. It reminds me of seen unseen games only with a more functional. And considering the size, I'd say everyone should go through all phase and try out all type of window frame in one place like this architect did. 

What do you think of the house? speak to me at my twitter @styledecor1

--
Special thanks to Yori Antar
Photography by Yori Antar
Architect by Yori Antar

No comments:

Post a Comment